Our “10-Point” Guarantee to you
- Our complete honesty – always.
- We will only accept cases when we truly feel that clinical results are anticipated.
- We will keep you informed of probable treatment outcomes, risks, and benefits.
- 100% effort on our part to provide quality care.
- A referral to other qualified health care professionals when your condition indicates treatment is needed outside the scope of our practice.
- Courteous and respectful care at all times by both doctors and support staff.
- We will participate with you in the development of your individualized treatment plan and ask for your consent on all decisions regarding your health care based on clear, concise explanations of your condition.
- You can be assured of the confidentiality of records and information regarding your treatment or status.
- You will receive an explanation of fees, payment policies, and your bill-regardless of payment source.
- Access to all information in your clinical records any time you need it.
While we can’t guarantee the outcome of your treatments, we can guarantee that nobody will work harder to deliver the very best care possible — always with honesty, communication and the respect you deserve.